Training will run from January 9 to May 8, 2019. It will be held on:
Wednesdays from 4:00 - 9:00 pm;
Saturdays from 12:15 pm - 6:00 pm; Friday April 26 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm;
Sunday May 5 from 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
Our 200 Hour Teacher Training is an in-depth study of the practice of yoga and the art of teaching it. Our program is designed to create an open and inspiring environment that goes above and beyond the Yoga Alliance guidelines. There will be hands-on experience and practical teaching opportunities that will equip you with the tools to move forward on your yogic path. Renowned yoga master Tommy Mack will supplement the program with a sequencing immersion and master class. You will gain more knowledge, more confidence, and more authenticity than ever before.
"Tracy was a goddess and a wonderful spirit to learn under! I could listen to her all day and practice beside her all night. She embodies such a wonderful, patient presence that I feel all humans, not just yoga TT’s should hold! It was a true honor to learn from this yogi, and I am happy to have made a wonderful support and friend in the process!"
Our Curriculum Includes:
• A thorough exploration of the asanas, including their sanskrit names, proper alignment, modifications, and benefits
• Extensive study of proper sequencing
• Introduction to anatomy
• Safe and effective hands-on adjustments and assists
• Introduction to a Yogic lifestyle including diet and nutrition
• Finding your unique and authentic teaching voice
• Introduction to meditation and pranayama
• History of Yoga and Yogic Philosophy
• Practical Teaching Experience
• Opportunity to give back to your community through yoga
• The Business of Yoga
What makes our training unique?
Your experience will be led by Tracy Rhinehart and will include renowned guest teacher Tommy Mack from Detroit in addition to other experts and guest teachers, supervised practice teaching, and a service project.
• Immerse yourself in the yogic lifestyle
• Decide how you can take your yoga off the mat as a leader for positive change in your community
• Develop strong, effective, and authentic communication and presentation skills
• Learn how to give and receive powerful feedback
Join a community of like-minded people and discover life-long friendships. We hope you will join us!
Pricing for Tuition
$3,350 tuition for our 200-hour program includes:
• 200+ hour teacher training course
• Teacher training manual and additional books
• Unlimited classes at Yoga Bliss for the duration of the course
• 20% discount on all non-sale items in the Bliss Boutique for the duration of the course
• A $500 deposit is required to hold your spot and full payment is due two weeks prior to training
Early Bird Special
Apply and pay in full prior to December 10, 2018 and receive $150 off!
Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the completion of the program. You will be notified once your acceptance into the program is approved.