2019 Yoga Teacher Training will run from January 9 to May 8. Sessions are scheduled as follow:
Wednesdays from 4:00 - 9:00 pm;
Saturdays from 12:15 pm - 6:00 pm (no class 1/19, 2/16, 3/16, & 4/13); Friday April 26 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm;
Sunday May 5 from 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
At Yoga Bliss, our 200 level Teacher Training Program is a comprehensive study of yoga and the art of teaching. Supported by an inspiring community of yoga teachers, Tracy Rhinehart, E-RYT 500 presents a thoughtful and comprehensive curriculum that exceeds the Yoga Alliance criteria and prepares you to teach yoga…and live life…confidently and with a heart-felt sense of purpose.
"Tracy was a goddess and a wonderful spirit to learn under! I could listen to her all day and practice beside her all night. She embodies such a wonderful, patient presence that I feel all humans, not just yoga TT’s should hold! It was a true honor to learn from this yogi, and I am happy to have made a wonderful support and friend in the process!"
Our Curriculum Includes:
• Practice and pedagogy of pranayama and meditation
• Discussion of the history of yoga and how yoga came to the West
• Consideration of yogic philosophy including the Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras
• Exploration of anatomy designed for all learning styles
• A study of yoga asana including directive and supportive prompts and cue
• Guidance toward healthy, safe sequencin
• Thoughtful hands-on practice of modifications, adjustments and assist
• Master class and lecture with renowned yoga teacher Tommy Mack
• Consideration of yin and restorative yog
• Supervised practice teaching opportunities to help you find your voice
• A variety of yogic lifestyle topics to meet your personal needs
• Experiences and opportunities for personal growth and developmen
• Community, connection and support via our private Facebook grou
• Guidance towards making a business of teaching yoga
• A local silent retreat that includes a meditative labyrinth wal
• A group service project (SEVA)
• And more!
This program is a solid FOUNDATION: Ready, set, STEP… off your mat. And share your practice with the world!
What makes our training unique?
Your experience will be led by Tracy Rhinehart, E-RYT 500, and will include renowned guest teacher Tommy Mack from Detroit in addition to other local experts and master level Yoga Bliss teachers.
Pricing for Tuition
$3,350 tuition for our 200-hour program includes:
• 200+ hour teacher training course
• Teacher training manual and additional books
• Unlimited classes at Yoga Bliss for the duration of the course
• 20% discount on all non-sale items in the Bliss Boutique for the duration of the course
• A $500 deposit is required to hold your spot and full payment is due two weeks prior to training
Early Bird Special
Apply and pay in full prior to December 10, 2018 and receive $150 off!
Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the completion of the program. You will be notified once your acceptance into the program is approved.